The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leveling guide in short terms.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

Leveling guide in short terms. Empty
PostSubject: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:27 pm

If you need retail leveling, I'd suggest "Joana's Horde leveling guide" or the alliance version, which I can't remember the name of.

But as for the 30+ it goes like this.

30-33 Hillsbrad. 33-35 Arathi Highlands. 35-40 Stranglethorn vale. 40-49 Tanaris. 47-52 Un'goro Crater(depends how good geared and skilled you are at your class) 52-56 Western Plaugelands. 56-58 Eastern plaugelands (You can go there at 54) 58 goes for outlands, and then onwards. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:14 pm

I'd suggest you to get a bit torrent downloader, I suggest bitcomet;

http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

And the guides (contain Joanas Horde Leveling guide (best horde guide), Brian Kopps alliance guide, (best ally guide) and some random guy guide)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3772549/Best_WOW_Leveling_Guides_1-70_Metamap_Coords_%5BJoana_Penn__Brian_

Includes one horde leveling guide, and two alliance leveling guides! Razz

If you have any problems to extract these files you will need WinZip:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4213940/WinRAR_3.80_Beta_1___Working_Key_

And to be able to open the .pdf files you will be needing Adobe reader:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

All files are virus-free, tested by myself, and virus scammed multiply times, well, well, don't thank me, thank Naimah for the great idea! Razz

Last edited by Blindguard on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 2:11 am

Joana's horde leveling guide, is the best guide made(and my personal favorite). Out with Alliance! In with Horde! Wooo!

Last edited by Naimah on Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 am

Blindguard wrote:
All files are virus-free, tested by myself, and virus scammed multiply times, well, well, don't thank me, thank Naimah for the great idea! Razz
Lylyl, didn't see that line <3 king
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:09 am

Naimah wrote:
Blindguard wrote:
Lylyl, didn't see that line <3 king

Haha Razz Lol, well, well, too bad that there's no real money guides anymore, it's probably buy low and sell high on the AH Leveling guide in short terms. 7280
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:00 am

me abou[/quote]
Haha Razz Lol, well, well, too bad that there's no real money guides anymore, it's probably buy low and sell high on the AH Leveling guide in short terms. 7280[/quote]

I know a money guide! step 1.Get a job. step 2. buy gold from a goldseller step 3. try NOT to get reported!!!!!!! afro

And I know, the quotes failed. T_T don't Leveling guide in short terms. 7280 me about it!

Last edited by Naimah on Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure)
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:36 am

THE QUOTE FAILED! ZOMG!
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 am

SHADDAP! OR I SHALL STR Leveling guide in short terms. 994704 IKE YOU DOWN
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:32 pm

"HIS IMMUNE TO MY MOONFIRE SPAM!"
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:09 am

*Does.. like.. Arcane Explosion rank 1 spam?*
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:13 am

*Dies*
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:18 am

You've realized that Moonfire is arcane. And Arcane Explosion is arcane.. So that means your shield is off! LALALALALLA MOOONFIRE! *Moonfire rank 1*
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:28 am

I got .killed by a chipmunk, not by you!
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:41 am

You did not! I saw it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling guide in short terms.   Leveling guide in short terms. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling guide in short terms.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: General Talk-Forum :: Guides-
Jump to: