The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok this is how i did when i was gonna level to 70 with my nelf warrior nightchamp..
It took 13 days to get to 70

1 - 6 in The beginner place ( Aldrassil ) ( from 1 - 4 i just killed.. no quest download the addon "KillsToLevel" and it will be more fun to level.)

6 - 10 I went to Darnassus and then goldshire since if u didnt knew it u level MUCH slower in the place after Aldrassil.

on level 10 i went to stormwind and begged for boost to deadmines Smile got a few boosts around 7 fully DM boosts wich is around 9 levels

ok now im level 19 Well then i go to Menethil Harbor and start questing .. Its very simply quests there and ye heres an addon that is great for quests named "Questhelper" it is extremely helpful.

So after i had done all quests in menethil harbor and i mean all... then i was around 26 and from there i went to darkshire and made all quests there sunny Hm there arent many quests in darkshire but if u look around u can find some random NPCs around there. So like if u do all the quests there u can get to 33 wich i did..

And then the funnyest of all Stranglethorn Vale... I started up with the tiger mastery / panther mastery wich didnt took all to long time Razz. I didnt leveld from the first ones but im almost to level 34 / cheers. Ok i made the next steps of tiger / panther mastery and i leveled to 34. Then i went to decolace and there i could take pretty much quests so i made them directly. That was about 3 levels i believe Razz.. Ok after that i went back to stranglethorn vale and made the rest of the panther / tiger mastery quests with elder tiger and shadowmaw panther and some more... then to the elites.. its pretty hard to solo a 43 elite as a 39 warrior. So i asked for help, i got help by a 63 warlock as im lucky >_> And then i got around 4k well gained experiance from that quests each. And then i went over to the raptor quests. I was level 39 still but i was only on the first raptor quest.. I killed some raptors and then i leveled to 40 from that quest and i continued to do them until i was heading of to the stranglethorn vales city bootybay..

There i could take a group quests "deadmans chest" or something it was called so i made that quest and i didnt leveld becouse its pretty hard from 40 - 50 But after i had continued made the quests i finnaly leveled to 41.. ( Im not doing anymore instances aswell until level 60 ) Ok at level 41 i went to Aria Peak or how u spell it but then i took the quests i can take there and made them... Its the quests where u are gonna pick the feathers kill the moonkins , rescue the humans etc etc... And then after that i was around 43 i believe becouse i found an epic axe from one of the trolls in the bases.. ^.^ the "Kang of Deceptitator" its not a very good axe but i had that until i was level 60 believe it or not.. Ok now i was at my way to tanaris Razz its a very funny zone to level in..

It took awhile to walk there but i guess its the only place i can go to aswell.. So after i had came there i started directly with the quests.. xD I know its alot quests in tanaris so i made them all.. I got to around 47 there Razz so then i went back to aria peak and started to quest again becouse it was some new quests there.. So we say i was at 50 when i was done with all that quests in aria peak.. Ok after that i went to Ungoro' Crater its a 48 - 56 place but i started at 50. I could take more quests there then in tanaris so it took awhile to make them all becouse i needed to walk around the whole unguro for some quests. After ungoro i was level 54 i think and then i went to Western plaugelands and made the 6 quests i could take there i didnt leveled but then i went to Eastern Plaugelands and quested to level 56.. After that it was silithus. Silithus is a rly hard place but if u dont pull to many its kinda easy..

king

I could take alot quests in silithus around 15 chain quests i believe Very Happy So i made them and poff i was level 59 and ready for hellfire peninsula Very Happy. In hellfire u level the last level rly fast becouse u only need like 150k exp that will be 495k at 60 wich i think is bad.. Ok so i made the easy quests there and leveled to 60. Then i made all the cave quests and that such things. So we can say i found a better axe from the first place >_> Oh and on level 60 i had 2k gold Razz becouse i never did bought from AH or did spent money on proffs. i didnt even bought the level 40 mount ( its 30 now but whatever ). Ok after hellfire i was at around level 63 And ready for Zangarmarsh.. Zangarmarsh i cant remember a thing what i quested there i dont think i was there lol i think i was in Terrokkar instead >_>.

Anyways, i quested at terrokar to around 65 and then i could take quests around shattrath city Razz i made them all yeps yeps.. So after shattrath quests i was at around 66 or 67. But then i went to Nagrand and quested. The mastery quests is boring but easy so it tooked awhile to do them >_>. ok then the Battle quests where i got an incredible good axe Razz.
After nagrand i was at 68 and ready for netherstorms.. and at netherstorms i just quested to 70 thats the story...Sorry if u didnt understood some things but i tryed as best as i could Razz

Good addons while leveling:
Atlas loot enchanced with map coordinator
Quest Helper yups
Levels to kill
Find theese at www.curse.com cya!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Odis
Member of the Sunfire

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:38 am

The idea is good. But it seems more like a "once in a lifetime" leveling method. Boosts, are not that good to get xp from.. And quests are better than pure grinding Razz

But I got a last statement.. You're a lucky bastard o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:04 am

Yes but it was a story how I did Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm

This is the story how I did it...

"Zomg hey smexy guy, pl0x bawst me and mah smexey bawdeh in ze instances untill I dingzor level 70 and can go pewpew? WinkVery Happy"

10 days later, poff, level 70 as a warrior, Epic win!

- Nalrah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Odis
Member of the Sunfire

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Failbot activated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 pm

It was l33t! :< Horny rp realm ftw :3
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 am

O.O Horny Rp realm? Was it's name like.. "Horny place" RP Realm EU. ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:15 am

Aka moonglade Razz
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 am

Back in my days! When I was at moonglade, there WAS no horny things At Moonglade! :p *Sounds old*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 am

And then I came.. and I became your pet o.o
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 am

But for some reason, I'm your pet now o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloodnightmare
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 am

ohbtwihadawesomesmexatmoongladebecauseihadlikeanorgyamountofpeoplecarressingmybodyandsuckingmytits.

Oh, sorry whut?

I didn't say anything. >:3

Hint.

Sleeping pills don't work. They make you feel tipsy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 am

>.> Moon Guard has become the new Moon Glade, btw Nal. We've got Erpers all over hell and gone. x.x Damned hard to find a decent straight thinking player without getting the random whisper of [Leetnesserps] whispers: Hai..wanna rpz? Lawl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:47 am

I were a non-erping rper before, I had some serious rp going on untill all of my friends changed to a pvp server (insert a tripple dot here), so I got forced to rp with .... the erpers.... And tadaa....
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:15 am

My way from 1-70 on my lock then.
2 days.
Got boosted! Non-rested zomg zomg. Used that Atehne or wtf he's called tactic, though it's not possible anymore >Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   

Back to top Go down

My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: General Talk-Forum :: Guides-
Jump to: