The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dev App From Paladon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nik321
Member of the Sunfire

Dev App From Paladon Empty
PostSubject: Dev App From Paladon   Dev App From Paladon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 am

Your main character: Lol i just joined but i will call him Paladon

Where are you from? (Country): England woooooo!!

What kind of person do you class yourself as?: A friendly person who is fun to hang around with and on the occasion i can be funny lol

Why do you think you should become Dev on our server? Well i am very friendly and am very trust worthing and follow rules!! plus im not immature

What will you bring to the server? (fun, excitement, etc): Haha i will bring awsomeness lol!! i can bring fun to the team and lots of exitment for all the players

How much do you know about being a Dev, at ascent emulator?: I have been a dev since i was 12 and i no Lua,C++,Dev++,Php,Html and i no how to handle databses(not noob) so dont worrie i will not fuck em up =)

Do you have any previous Dev experience, Aka being Dev on any other server?: Emmm yep i used to run my own servers and ive been a Dev on WoW Scape =) until i quit cos it was boring

For how long have you been playing on our server?: Today ahaha lol

What kind of Dev are you? Ticketer, creator etc. etc: Beeyatch im everything Razz lol i like making items but as u no thats not all what a Dev does so i can script code and lots of things

Additional information (not really necessary, just bonus): I am paladon from vent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Dev App From Paladon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dev App From Paladon   Dev App From Paladon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 am

We really need someone that is used to C++ Scripting and so on, I will talk to Skullblower and Nametaken about this and come back with an awnser, thanks for applying

Since Skullblower is on "vacation" and nametaken is humping a teddybear or something... Then its all on me to decide...

And hell yeah o.o we need skilled Dev's. so ACCEPTED, welcome to the team mate.
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com

Dev App From Paladon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: The Sunfire :: GM applications-
Jump to: