The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful Links

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Hello everyone, figured I could post a few good links to help you along your way in wow, as well as a few good ui sites to help you modify your game to better suit your tastes.

• Curse Gaming
    The best addon/mod/ui website eva...questions anyone?

• WoWMatrix
    This little program is clean, and updates all your addon's even has a search function built in, to allow you to find just the right one for your needs. It's slipstream and able to be used on multipul installs of wow with a simple edit to the options and directory.

• Spartan UI
    Perhaps one of the most interesting UI's I've ever installed. If your a bit of a narassistic, you might like this one. <3

• N Ui
    Nice little UI set up for those that like being able to see majority of the screen without a spattering of random crap.

• X-Perl
    X-perl for those neat freaks. Warning!!!! This ui is not compatiable with most role playing add on's, such as Myroleplay, or Flagrsp, use at your own risk.

Suggested Add On's!

• Atlas Loot
    It is what it says.

• Deadly Boss Mods
    Perfect for all your raiding needs.

• Quest Helper
    This one sometimes bugs out on private realms, but there is another one that is a little bit better.

• Carbonite Multifunctional Addon.
    REALLY useful.

• Bejeweled AddonThis one is pretty fun, already maxed out on it with retail. ^^

Last edited by crystaldragon on Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 pm

Nice topic Dove and thanks for sharing it
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Your welcome. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:27 am

* Carbonite Multifunctional Addon.
REALLY useful.

What does it do? Surprised
Back to top Go down
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:50 am

It reskinns most of the UI, and gives a new more informative version of the Quest list, with a tracker that you can move around as you please. Very Very useful.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:05 pm

Ohh I see, once again, thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm

No prob at all. I'll add more as I find and test them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Thanks for the links Dove.

I'm sorry not for providing links, but Ace2's "Cartographer" are a really nice addon for gathering, as long as you import Wowhead's database you can see all the spawn nodes of mining, herbs and treasures Razz

And the one better questhelper addon are; "Lightheaded" and "TomTom", Lightheaded catches commets from wowhead, and TomTom proveds you with waypoints and coordinates, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helpful Links Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful Links   Helpful Links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Links
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: Important! :: Important-
Jump to: