The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER DOWNTIME!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 am

As you may have noticed the server have been down as Nalhin/Nalrah got threatened by the Exigence staff, as known as Kain (should be solved and over by now.)

And Nalhin's brother were visiting him for a while so he didn't had anytime to host the server.
At the moment Dovewing are searching for a datacenter which can host the server and then the server will be up almost all the time.

While this occours the server will be down until Dovewing find a good datacenter. Nalhin may host the server from time to time.
Back to top Go down
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:16 am

At this time, I have been ill and unable to really attend to things here. Please do stick around and I'll do my best to find what I can. At the moment, I may resort to building a box to manage things properly. So far, from what I've heard from my better half here at home, we may be building a tower for such purposes with some nice little features to keep us informed of traffic, input and output of the network, and possibly an upgrade to the cable connection at home to allow for better speed, more functional for hosting.
Data center is too expensive at this time, and would not be cost effective with the way Nal has been discussing the plans for the server, however, I personally would like to put the word out there, that the ideas and suggestions to better develop the realm would be greatly appreciated. Guild housing, is still being built, and possible scripts might be needed, so sql developers would be great to help handle this part. I'm more into the building part, rather than the scripting.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 am

I can fix the small scripts, like bosses, teleporters etc etc, but the hard ones will be too hard for me since im a multi Admin, I do alittle in everything more or less o.o

Thanks dove for taking your time in this project, but I would like you to rest so you can come back with 100% power Wink
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
sstephens
Member of the Sunfire

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 am

I can help with some/most of the SQL developing to the extent of my power, but I too will be working on a lot of other things on the server so we might need like 1 full time SQL scripter/dev.

Another thing i would like to add is for a lot of us this is a learning experience, we know how to do a lot of things but this gives us room for our knowledge to grow and after a while of trial and error our server is bound to be one of, if not the best, out there.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks Sstephens, Glad to have you with us.
Back to top Go down
zaser
Member of the Sunfire

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:31 am

kain got mad because nalrah have a server or what ?
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:39 am

Very well, Kain's a dick, end of story actually, but Nalhin/nalrah were advertising (I think) about our server on their server, might be what triggered him.

Last edited by Blindguard on Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Ehm no I did not, I talked with medivh about the server (when we was on sunfire), like was we was going to do and so on and some random people joined in and asked if they could play there since exigence were down for maintence. So advertising? Nope.. Not really.
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Nalrah wrote:
Ehm no I did not, I talked with medivh about the server (when we was on sunfire), like was we was going to do and so on and some random people joined in and asked if they could play there since exigence were down for maintence. So advertising? Nope.. Not really.

Well, well, I've heard you were talking alot about our server ingame before, meant more like lifetime Razz
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 am

if in game is on vent with medivh, then yes.

And your not even on Exigence's vent Blind so hush.
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 am

Haha, ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:59 am

And as of now, there's no wow realmlist since patch 3.0.2... So we will have to think about something... Launcher will probably be the thing.
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:22 am

I'm currently searching for a revision for WotLK, I've only found ManGOS revisions so far which won't work. So we'll probably have to wait for WotLK to release BEFORE we can compile an antrix revision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER DOWNTIME!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER DOWNTIME!!   SERVER DOWNTIME!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER DOWNTIME!!
Page 1 of 1