The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punkah/Punker :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
punker
Member of the Sunfire

Punkah/Punker :D Empty
PostSubject: Punkah/Punker :D   Punkah/Punker :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

A kinda different GM app form Razz

Location (Country, State): Oslo, Norway

Gender Male

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Email Address: knuttje@hotmail.com

In-Game Name: Punker

Highest Level Character: Punker

Can you get on ventrilo? Yes

Do your friends have access to your account? No

Would you ever discriminate against someone/something in which you do not fully agree in. No

Have you voted for the server? Yes

What times do you usually play? ALL GMT 9:00 - 12:00, 12:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00, 21:00 - 24:00

Fluent Languages: Norwegian. I understand Swedish and Danish very well. And I can speak and understand English very well too.

Do you have a retail World of Warcraft account? If so, please list the level(s) of your character(s). Salogel lvl 70 warrior on the Thunderhorn PvE realm EU, but all my characters were deleted and i don't know why.

Do you have previous experience at being a Game Master? If so, please list the server(s) you were a GM on. I was GM on the great server Warcraft At War, but unfortunately some other GM's messed up the server so they shut it down.

Why do you think you can be a good GM? Because I know alot about the server because I have played alot, and I love to help people with their problems, bugs and questions.

How familiar are you with the Ascent GM commands? I have to admit that I'm not very familiar to the commands because i haven't been GM for a long, long time.

Do you have a bad temper? I have a kind of low/good temper so annoying players wont make me really mad so I do bad things that other people don't like.

What skills do you have that you can bring to the Staff here at this server? The staff already have most of the skills they need, so I don't think i can do that. Maybe some of the GM's should talk more, because most GM's sometimes never talk or answers to anything. If players talks to me i answer them when i am there visible. If i don't want to talk to them, i turn invisible or go somewhere else where there are no players. I think more GM's should do that.

1: A new player comes on and asks for lots and lots of gold, what do you do? I tell him to go some place where there is mobs at his lvl and farm money there. If he continues to beg, I either kick him or ignore him.

2: A person comes on the server and says, "I'm an old friend of a staff member. Can I get some free stuff?", what do you do? I say that GM's are not suppose to and not allowed to give away free stuff even if he's a friend of the staff. If he continues to ask I kick him.

3: Sombody asks for a powerlevel, what do you do? I tell him to level up by himself or I tell him to get a friend of his to powerlevel him.

Somebody gets on the server and spams advertisements for another server. What do you do. Ban them

Somebody asks you to put Godmode/Flymode on them, what do you do. Tell them no

You catch someone abusing a glitch. What would you do. Ask them to stop (warning)

You catch a speedhacker, what do you do? Kick them with a warning

Msn address: Knuttje@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Punkah/Punker :D   Punkah/Punker :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:32 am

Hello there.

Me and the staff will take a look at the app and then let you know our awnser.

-Nalrah
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
punker
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Punkah/Punker :D   Punkah/Punker :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:39 am

Nalrah wrote:
Hello there.

Me and the staff will take a look at the app and then let you know our awnser.

-Nalrah

Ok Very Happy I Lovez you Nal <3
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Punkah/Punker :D   Punkah/Punker :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:45 am

ACCEPTED.
Welcome into the team matey Punkah/Punker :D 7280
And however you're not too familiar with the Gm commands, that will be solved as you can probably just google a list Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punkah/Punker :D   Punkah/Punker :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punkah/Punker :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: The Sunfire :: GM applications-
Jump to: