The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medivh's GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:09 am

Location (Country, State): Kiruna , Sweden

Do you have a microphone? Yes i do

Email Address: pellepung123@hotmail.com

In-Game Name: Medivh
Highest Level Character: Medivh

Can you get on ventrilo? Yes all versions.

Do your friends have access to your account? No

Would you ever discriminate against someone/something in which you do not fully agree in. No i wouldnt

Have you voted for the server? Yes

What times do you usually play? On weekdays around 15.00 - 22.00 pm more if nessesary weekends at 10.00 - 3.00 am all GMT

Fluent Languages: Swedish , i understand norweigan and danish and alittle spanish and i can write and listen to english pretty good.

Do you have a retail World of Warcraft account? If so, please list the
level(s) of your character(s). 70 Warlock ( Nexzor ) 70 warrior ( Nexz ) 63 hunter ( Creek ) another warrior that is NE ( Nightchamp )

Do you have previous experience at being a Game
Master? Yes i had my own server for awhile but i havent made it public and i have been GM on the awesome server WoWUnleashed but the DB had a crash so it went down for some months so i left and my friend's server Underdark WoW.

Why do you think you
can be a good GM? I very look forward to be a GM on this server im good with handling tickets and i know what to do as a GM, im not abusing my powers. Very Happy And i think i could be a good GM on this server and im friendly and im good to catch hackers. And i also enjoy helping players

How familiar are you with the Ascent GM commands? Im still studdying commands but i know the basic and advanced commands and how to use them. Im working on some model sets atm.

Do you have a bad
temper? Sometimes depends on wich questions and answers i get but im mostly on good mood

What skills do you have that you can bring to the Staff here at this
server? im good to catch hackers and to events that is fair for everylevel i have made mazes and jump events on my own server and think it can be something on this one. I can also take my time to make some cool model sets as i said.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:52 am

Going to talk to the staff about it, and I will spank skull if he writes something without talking to me.

-Nalrah
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 5:54 am

thx nal Razz
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 am

Accepted, Welcome to the staff mate.
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Pwnstar
Member of the Sunfire
Pwnstar

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:59 am

Congratulations, and welcome aboard Medivh Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
http://Bloodknight-order.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Medivh's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM app   Medivh's GM app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medivh's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: The Sunfire :: GM applications-
Jump to: