The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior

Go down 
+2
Odis
Medivh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Empty
PostSubject: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok this is how i did when i was gonna level to 70 with my nelf warrior nightchamp..
It took 13 days to get to 70

1 - 6 in The beginner place ( Aldrassil ) ( from 1 - 4 i just killed.. no quest download the addon "KillsToLevel" and it will be more fun to level.)

6 - 10 I went to Darnassus and then goldshire since if u didnt knew it u level MUCH slower in the place after Aldrassil.

on level 10 i went to stormwind and begged for boost to deadmines Smile got a few boosts around 7 fully DM boosts wich is around 9 levels

ok now im level 19 Well then i go to Menethil Harbor and start questing .. Its very simply quests there and ye heres an addon that is great for quests named "Questhelper" it is extremely helpful.

So after i had done all quests in menethil harbor and i mean all... then i was around 26 and from there i went to darkshire and made all quests there sunny Hm there arent many quests in darkshire but if u look around u can find some random NPCs around there. So like if u do all the quests there u can get to 33 wich i did..

And then the funnyest of all Stranglethorn Vale... I started up with the tiger mastery / panther mastery wich didnt took all to long time Razz. I didnt leveld from the first ones but im almost to level 34 / cheers. Ok i made the next steps of tiger / panther mastery and i leveled to 34. Then i went to decolace and there i could take pretty much quests so i made them directly. That was about 3 levels i believe Razz.. Ok after that i went back to stranglethorn vale and made the rest of the panther / tiger mastery quests with elder tiger and shadowmaw panther and some more... then to the elites.. its pretty hard to solo a 43 elite as a 39 warrior. So i asked for help, i got help by a 63 warlock as im lucky >_> And then i got around 4k well gained experiance from that quests each. And then i went over to the raptor quests. I was level 39 still but i was only on the first raptor quest.. I killed some raptors and then i leveled to 40 from that quest and i continued to do them until i was heading of to the stranglethorn vales city bootybay..

There i could take a group quests "deadmans chest" or something it was called so i made that quest and i didnt leveld becouse its pretty hard from 40 - 50 But after i had continued made the quests i finnaly leveled to 41.. ( Im not doing anymore instances aswell until level 60 ) Ok at level 41 i went to Aria Peak or how u spell it but then i took the quests i can take there and made them... Its the quests where u are gonna pick the feathers kill the moonkins , rescue the humans etc etc... And then after that i was around 43 i believe becouse i found an epic axe from one of the trolls in the bases.. ^.^ the "Kang of Deceptitator" its not a very good axe but i had that until i was level 60 believe it or not.. Ok now i was at my way to tanaris Razz its a very funny zone to level in..

It took awhile to walk there but i guess its the only place i can go to aswell.. So after i had came there i started directly with the quests.. xD I know its alot quests in tanaris so i made them all.. I got to around 47 there Razz so then i went back to aria peak and started to quest again becouse it was some new quests there.. So we say i was at 50 when i was done with all that quests in aria peak.. Ok after that i went to Ungoro' Crater its a 48 - 56 place but i started at 50. I could take more quests there then in tanaris so it took awhile to make them all becouse i needed to walk around the whole unguro for some quests. After ungoro i was level 54 i think and then i went to Western plaugelands and made the 6 quests i could take there i didnt leveled but then i went to Eastern Plaugelands and quested to level 56.. After that it was silithus. Silithus is a rly hard place but if u dont pull to many its kinda easy..

king

I could take alot quests in silithus around 15 chain quests i believe Very Happy So i made them and poff i was level 59 and ready for hellfire peninsula Very Happy. In hellfire u level the last level rly fast becouse u only need like 150k exp that will be 495k at 60 wich i think is bad.. Ok so i made the easy quests there and leveled to 60. Then i made all the cave quests and that such things. So we can say i found a better axe from the first place >_> Oh and on level 60 i had 2k gold Razz becouse i never did bought from AH or did spent money on proffs. i didnt even bought the level 40 mount ( its 30 now but whatever ). Ok after hellfire i was at around level 63 And ready for Zangarmarsh.. Zangarmarsh i cant remember a thing what i quested there i dont think i was there lol i think i was in Terrokkar instead >_>.

Anyways, i quested at terrokar to around 65 and then i could take quests around shattrath city Razz i made them all yeps yeps.. So after shattrath quests i was at around 66 or 67. But then i went to Nagrand and quested. The mastery quests is boring but easy so it tooked awhile to do them >_>. ok then the Battle quests where i got an incredible good axe Razz.
After nagrand i was at 68 and ready for netherstorms.. and at netherstorms i just quested to 70 thats the story...Sorry if u didnt understood some things but i tryed as best as i could Razz

Good addons while leveling:
Atlas loot enchanced with map coordinator
Quest Helper yups
Levels to kill
Find theese at www.curse.com cya!
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:38 am

The idea is good. But it seems more like a "once in a lifetime" leveling method. Boosts, are not that good to get xp from.. And quests are better than pure grinding Razz

But I got a last statement.. You're a lucky bastard o.o My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior 754673
Back to top Go down
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:04 am

Yes but it was a story how I did Razz
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm

This is the story how I did it...

"Zomg hey smexy guy, pl0x bawst me and mah smexey bawdeh in ze instances untill I dingzor level 70 and can go pewpew? WinkVery Happy"

10 days later, poff, level 70 as a warrior, Epic win!

- Nalrah
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

Location : Frozen Throne, looting epics. Arena at 2.2k rating, ganking your friends.

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Failbot activated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:31 pm

It was l33t! :< Horny rp realm ftw :3
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:10 am

O.O Horny Rp realm? Was it's name like.. "Horny place" RP Realm EU. ?
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:15 am

Aka moonglade Razz
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:17 am

Back in my days! When I was at moonglade, there WAS no horny things At Moonglade! :p *Sounds old*
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:27 am

And then I came.. and I became your pet o.o
Back to top Go down
Odis
Member of the Sunfire
Odis

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 am

But for some reason, I'm your pet now o.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodnightmare
Member of the Sunfire
Bloodnightmare

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:17 am

ohbtwihadawesomesmexatmoongladebecauseihadlikeanorgyamountofpeoplecarressingmybodyandsuckingmytits.

Oh, sorry whut?

I didn't say anything. >:3

Hint.

Sleeping pills don't work. They make you feel tipsy.
Back to top Go down
crystaldragon
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:18 am

>.> Moon Guard has become the new Moon Glade, btw Nal. We've got Erpers all over hell and gone. x.x Damned hard to find a decent straight thinking player without getting the random whisper of [Leetnesserps] whispers: Hai..wanna rpz? Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:47 am

I were a non-erping rper before, I had some serious rp going on untill all of my friends changed to a pvp server (insert a tripple dot here), so I got forced to rp with .... the erpers.... And tadaa....
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:15 am

My way from 1-70 on my lock then.
2 days.
Got boosted! Non-rested zomg zomg. Used that Atehne or wtf he's called tactic, though it's not possible anymore >Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior   My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My way to 70 as a Nelf warrior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: General Talk-Forum :: Guides-
Jump to: