The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YinXYang
Gamemaster
Gamemaster

Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Empty
PostSubject: Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.   Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 pm

Your main character:

Where are you from? (Country):I'm from the US of A

What kind of person do you class yourself as?: I do not label myself. But i'm a simple girl to understand =3

Why do you think you should become GM on our server?: Because i would love to be part of something as awesome as this server =3

What will you bring to the server? (fun, excitement, etc): Help, And excitement.

How much do you know about being a GM, at ascent emulator?: I'm new, but i learn quickly.

Do you have any previous GM experience, Aka being GM on any other server?: I was a server in this server, and another server on Shoupzz

For how long have you been playing on our server?: For a while now =3

What kind of GM are you? Ticketer, creator etc. etc: I'll be a helpful in GM tickets. I have the patiences to deal with people.

Almost the same as above, are you specified at something special?: Many think i'm my own person. And i always make people giggle or cheer up the mood.

Additional information (not really necessary, just bonus): Well i'm patient with players, i've very helpful and i feel good once i know i did a good job at helping a player.

Might be a bonus if you have a great wall of text, aka using spaces, and color the question/answers. :Yes i do all that.

OR! As quoted by Punker/Punkah!

Age: I will not put my age =3 Its a secret, and i dont want online predotars feasting upong me.

Location (Country, State): Dinuba Cali.

Do you have a microphone?: No, but i get on vent all the time.

Email Address:Miharu_is_l33t@Hotmail.com

In-Game Name:NaughtyDolly

Highest Level Character:150

Can you get on ventrilo?: Mhm.

Do your friends have access to your account?: No.

Would you ever discriminate against someone/something in which you do not fully agree in.: No i'm optimstic, so i'm open minded to everyones opinon.

Have you voted for the server?: Yes

What times do you usually play?: When this server was up. Everday.

Fluent Languages:English, spanish.

Do you have a retail World of Warcraft account? If so, please list the
level(s) of your character(s). : I share an account with a friend.

Do you have previous experience at being a Game
Master?: yes.

Why do you think you
can be a good GM? : Becuse i'm a nice patient person =3 I love helping other players and being looked up as a helpful figure.

How familiar are you with the Ascent GM commands?: I got a hang of the basic GM commands i need to survive.

Do you have a bad
temper? : No.

What skills do you have that you can bring to the Staff here at this
server?: The cheerfulness of a womens touch =3
Back to top Go down
punker
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.   Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:56 am

W00t! Miharu! Yay! You gotta make her GM! Very Happy Btw, you're hawt Razz
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.   Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 am

Punker, hush about the looks of a person o.o she looks good, but no need to write that *grabs a rifle and aims for punker*

As for the game master apply, This is the last one I will accept. so welcome to the staff Miharu.
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.   Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:32 am

Welcome Miharu!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.   Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miharu/NaughtyDolly's Game Masters Application.
Page 1 of 1