The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moriar's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeratul278
Member of the Sunfire

Moriar's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Moriar's GM app   Moriar's GM app Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:02 pm

Name: Nicholas Shy

Your main character:Moriar.

Where are you from? (Country):USA

What kind of person do you class yourself as?:very social, calm and good with people.

Why do you think you should become GM on our server? Although i have not been a GM on an actual server, i have been practicing my skills on the GM private servers. I would bring my skills as a customer service staff member of my work and help out with as much as i can i.e tickets and problems.

What will you bring to the server?: I would bring my skills as a customer service staff member of my work and help out with as much as i can i.e tickets and problems.

How much do you know about being a GM, at ascent emulator?: I have played on a GM private server for a while called echelond wow, and this server helps me hone in on my skills as a GM.

Do you have any previous GM experience, Aka being GM on any other server?: No, but i think that this would be a great place to start.

For how long have you been playing on our server?:er...not long.

What kind of GM are you? Ticketer, creator etc. etc: i dont know what kind of GM i am, but i shall do anything to the best of my ability.

Almost the same as above, are you specified at something special? i have great people skills

Additional information (not really necessary, just bonus): I am on usually from 11pm-4am Eastern standard time in the US on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am online between 9am -4pm as well on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

OR! As quoted by Punker/Punkah!

Location (Country, State): United States, Florida

Do you have a microphone? yes

Email Address: nas07d@fsu.edu

In-Game Name: Moriar

Highest Level Character: N/A

Can you get on ventrilo? yes

Do your friends have access to your account? no

Would you ever discriminate against someone/something in which you do not fully agree in. it depends on the situation at hand.

Have you voted for the server? no

What times do you usually play? I am on usually from 11pm-4am Eastern standard time in the US on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am online between 9am -4pm as well on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Fluent Languages: English and some spanish.

Do you have a retail World of Warcraft account? If so, please list the
level(s) of your character(s). yes, lvl 44 NE Hunter, thats my highest. i didnt play for like a year due to grades in school.

Do you have previous experience at being a Game
Master? nay

Why do you think you
can be a good GM? i can use my customer service skills at helping people with their problems and help solve other problems in game

How familiar are you with the Ascent GM commands? i know the basic codes, not all codes, but the ones i can get started with. I am a fast learner so i can pick up on things very quickly

Do you have a bad
temper? negative

What skills do you have that you can bring to the Staff here at this
server? i can use my customer service skills at helping people with their problems and help solve other problems in game

Last edited by Zeratul278 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

Moriar's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriar's GM app   Moriar's GM app Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:10 am

Server has been online non-stop for about 4 days now, so no, server have been online Razz

And for the GM app itself, I will take a look at it.

Accepted. one week test time for you mate.
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com

Moriar's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: The Sunfire :: GM applications-
Jump to: