The Sunfire, Enter A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sunfire, Enter A New World

For WoW account signup, Please visit thesunfire.servegame.org!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medivh's GM appliaction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

Medivh's GM appliaction Empty
PostSubject: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:18 am

Your main character: Medivh

Where are you from? (Country): Sweden ( Kiruna )

What kind of person do you class yourself as?: An active smart and creative person.

Why do you think you should become GM on our server? Becouse i know all the commands + i can create items and im creative on the item models.

What will you bring to the server? (fun, excitement, etc): I will use all i got to create a fun and at the same time excitement and very entertainment server.

How much do you know about being a GM, at ascent emulator?: I know alot of them becouse ive even created my own acsent server..

Do you have any previous GM experience, Aka being GM on any other server?: Yes ive been GM on WoW Unleashed and my own server named Underdark WoW that i had problem with to update later on.

For how long have you been playing on our server?: I havent started yet but i look forward to start play on it.

Additional information (not really necessary, just bonus): With happy greetings from bladestorm from exigence Medivh's GM appliaction 220926
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:33 am

*Tries to read it* Colored... text... zomg!

J/k Razz

Me and the staff will take a look at the app and awnser you as fast as possible.

-Nalrah
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Medivh
Member of the Sunfire

PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:35 am

Nalrah wrote:
*Tries to read it* Colored... text... zomg!

J/k Razz

Me and the staff will take a look at the app and awnser you as fast as possible.

-Nalrah

xO okay take ure time nal Razz
Back to top Go down
Blindguard
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:55 am

DECLINED.
Reason: Not enough information.
Back to top Go down
Nalrah
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 am

Write more info about it, without colored text and I will take a look
Back to top Go down
https://thesunfire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medivh's GM appliaction   Medivh's GM appliaction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medivh's GM appliaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sunfire, Enter A New World :: The Sunfire :: GM applications-
Jump to: